Welcome, Perusers of the Internets

Hello, please enjoy my blog.
If you do not, please feel free to kiss my ass instead of shitting on me.

Total Pageviews

Monday 2 January 2012

No More Holidays

This is just basically a post acknowledging that Christmas and New Year's have passed and I'm now back to Montreal and thus back to reality. School starts back on the 9th though so I still have a little time to kill. So here is a nice list of the best and worst things about the holidays so that we can all reflect a little. You might notice that there are more "worsts" than "bests". This is because I don't like Christmas and New Year's, the reason for this will soon become clear.

BEST THINGS ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS:
-Relaxing
-No homework
-Christmas trees
-Reuniting with family
-Drinking
-Not being at the apartment
-Breathing the fresh air in the country

WORST THINGS ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS
-Christmas music (except God Rest Ye Merry Gentleman, especially THIS version)
-Christmas food (out of the entire traditional Christmas feast, I basically only eat buns)
-Reuniting with family members (don't pretend you don't know what I mean)
-Throwing up the alcohol you drank
-Reflecting on everything that happened throughout the past year (and if you're like me, you remember mostly negative events)
-Having to make New Year's resolutions
-Having nightmares about the upcoming semester
-Accepting that another year has gone by (!!!)
-Stressing about whether you bought the right gifts
-Realizing that you only have 7 days off left until you go back to school

Oh yeah....Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to everyone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a bit late haha but I totally understand about realizing that another year has gone by! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another best thing:
    - Having time to meet with high school pals. ;)

    Seriously, though, I totally hear you out on this one, Ruby.

    I loved the link to buns. :)

    ReplyDelete